Friday, September 14, 2012

#1

I love food, plain and simple. Cooking, eating, reading restaurant reviews and labels, exploring farmer's markets and gourmet grocers - I love it all. I plan vacations and getaways based on the culinary offerings of the destination. Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives is a Top 5 favorite show. 
The world is my plate, and this blog will follow my favorite eats, foodie adventures, and kitchen failures. 

Not only do I love eating, but I love sharing food. If we ever enjoy a meal together, you better believe I'll ask for a bite of whatever you order - I just have to taste it all. Some people think that's rude, but luckily I have some pretty amazing friends who understand my need to feed.
Me, Alex, Julie, and Sara in DC (Fall 2011)
And I admit, this guy also snags bites of some of my meals.
Tucker!
So welcome. I leave you with this picture I took on my parent's deck in Montecito, enjoying a chilled glass of wine and local food, surrounded by people I love, in a place that I call home.
Pretty sure it doesn't get any better than this.
Montecito, 5.27.12

No comments:

Post a Comment