Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Vegas

I've been absent from blogging for a few weeks now and can't believe it's already March. So far, 2013 is racing by and I can't find the "Pause" button. Here are some photos from an amazing weekend in Las Vegas with Emily and my parents, eating delicious food and seeing some very interesting (sometimes beautiful, sometimes sketchy) sites.

View from the plane - hello, desert

Playin the slots like a champ

Red Rock Canyon hike

Smokey Robinson and some Aussies

Red Rock Canyon
Branzino crusted in sea salt at Milos
  
Carving the fish


Happy birthday, Mom!

Happy (noseless) Emily

The fish is flown in fresh every day


Rock Shrimp at Sushi Samba

Sea bass (wish I had a better picture) and steak with mushroom curry 

Sushiiiii

Tuna tacos and little dumplings with pumpkin



If only the country were smooshed together and I could visit her every weekend. Love you, Em!

No comments:

Post a Comment